Real Estate Law
Buying, transferring or leasing real estate for business or investment is one of the most involved transactions you will make throughout your life, and often one of the most important. It is vital to ensure your purchase or sales contract protects your interests. Failing to properly structure a real estate deal could cause complications down the road. With an experienced Portland real estate law attorney on your side, you’ll be able to proactively prevent disputes, protect your investment and remedy problems in a quick, efficient manner.
The Mead Law Firm provides representation to businesses and individuals in all real estate matters. Attorney George Mead has more than 25 years of experience resolving complex real estate disputes, litigating property lien claims, negotiating lease terms and preparing closing documents. Our goal in all real estate matters is to protect our clients’ interests and to obtain positive results that meet their needs.
Oregon Real Estate Transaction Attorney: Providing Superior Representation
We provide representation to property owners, purchasers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers and anyone else who has an interest in a particular tract of real estate. Speak to our office today if you need help with any real estate issue involving:
- Real estate litigation, including property disputes, lease disputes, easements, boundary line disputes, land use and zoning issues, etc.
- Real estate transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, financing, commercial leasing, sublease agreements, title searches, etc.
- Adverse possession
- Condominium association representation
- Construction litigation and claims, including bid protests, defect litigation, improper certification, bond and surety claims, stop notices, non-performance, etc.
- Title disputes
- Lien litigation
- Property management companies
Our firm prides itself on providing a thorough analysis of our clients’ real estate needs. Working together, we can ensure the best outcome for your real estate issue.