Northwest Lawyers With A Difference
If you are shopping for legal counsel, chances are you've looked at numbers of firm profiles, and lawyer biographies, looking for the right fit. A good fit with counsel is critical to a successful outcome in any legal matter, whether it is a real estate deal or a business transaction which is failing.
What Makes Us Different
- We are not a one size fits all law firm.
- We have specific practice areas.
- We have experience.
At the Mead Law Firm P.C., we have protected the rights of Oregon-based businesses and individuals for over 24 years. We offer large law firm experience in a small office environment. When you hire us to help you resolve a legal concern, you will work directly with an attorney throughout the process. We know how important it can be to get timely answers to your legal questions and strive to be available and accessible when you need to talk.
For high-caliber, cost-effective counsel, contact our office or call us at 503-214-2712 (toll-free at 888-328-1440).
We focus our practice on matters involving:
- Business Law: We provide comprehensive counsel to businesses and business owners, from formation to dissolution. We work with parties buying or selling businesses, advise companies regarding corporate governance or intellectual property matters, and litigate all types of business and commercial disputes. We have extensive experience dealing with issues involving Not For Profit and charitable entities.
- Real Estate: We handle all matters related to real estate transactions, from the negotiation of terms to the closing. We work with homeowners, businesses and developers, handling transactions involving single family, multiple dwelling and commercial property. We also represent parties in any disputes related to real estate.
- Trusts and Estates: We handle all matters related to the settlement of an estate through the probate courts, except for tax issues in which case we work with designated tax counsel We will also represent parties in disputes arising out of the probate process, including will contests. We will prepare and file all documentation to help you put a conservatorship or guardianship in place for a protected person.
To learn more about our comprehensive practice, see our practice area overview.
Contact Our Office
We provide a confidential consultation to all new clients. To discuss your concerns with an experienced Portland business law attorney, contact us or call us at 503-214-2712 (toll-free at 888-328-1440). We have extensive experience with alternative means of dispute resolution, including arbitration, and can help you determine if your case can be more effectively resolved without litigation.